2/20/13

What To Do? New Front Door Elevations

Based on the previous post on the foundation/front door mistake, my architect sent me a file with some new elevations.  I actually don't care for any of them...   I realize that the original front door gave the very flat house that one element of dimension that it needs, with much layering.  This is what the house was originally supposed to look like, with the door recessed in:



from the side angle (it's a boomerang-shaped house) you can see the depth of the door more: 





Option 1: (no) 


Option 2:  (no) 

Option 3:  (no) 



Option 4:  (no) 


Option 5:  (no) 


Option 6:  (maybe?  still very "country-ish" to me but works more than the others?)

Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Contemporary Entry Doors
    Windows And Doors Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete